This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Hello and welcome to Testimony of the spade.
My name is Magnus Reuterdahl and I am a Swedish archaeologist and osteologist. Most posts are connected to my work or my interests in general; Scandinavian archaeology, osteology, cultural heritage, literature and so forth.
On the blog Aqua Vitae (in Swedish) and Testimony of a wine (in English) junkie I blog on wine.
Contact; inventerare[at]hotmail[dot]com or via a comment.
Testimony of the spade on Facebook
- It's the 1st Advent... instagram.com/p/CILxIHpHdyP/… 2 days ago
- Har precis publicerat ett foto instagram.com/p/CILjgpZHjAG/… 2 days ago
- It's snowing instagram.com/p/CIK5Uhinc2w/… 2 days ago
- Bye bye my friend, see you in the great wine cellar on the other side... R.I.P. Me and @awaldsteinn in 2016, Vinho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Pietra Marina is one of great wines of Etna, Sicily and Italy. It is wine you try if you haven't, it is stunning!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Copyright issuesAll texts on this blog is the property of ©Magnus Reuterdahl if not otherwise specified, if you want to use any material please contact me for further discussion. For research or educational purposes all material on this blog is free to copy and spread if not otherwise specified. If you have any questions please contact me via e-mail or the comments function. _______________________________________________ All photographs on this blog are taken by Magnus Reuterdahl if not otherwise specified. All pictures taken by me and published on this blog are free to use as you give me and the blog credit for it and that they are not used in political or religious propaganda. If you want a picture with a higher resolution please contact me via e-mail or the comment function. _______________________________________________ inventerare [at] hotmail dot com Magnus Reuterdahl sidinnehåll