Just to notify, now the last post is updated with pictures.
Last post updated with pictures
About Magnus Reuterdahl
Comments are disabled.
Hello and welcome to Testimony of the spade.
My name is Magnus Reuterdahl and I am a Swedish archaeologist and osteologist. Most posts are connected to my work or my interests in general; Scandinavian archaeology, osteology, cultural heritage, literature and so forth.
On the blog Aqua Vitae (in Swedish) and Testimony of a wine (in English) junkie I blog on wine.
Contact; inventerare[at]hotmail[dot]com or via a comment.
Testimony of the spade on Facebook
- @MalmoeBo Kul - hon gör bra grejor :) 17 hours ago
- Om handelskriget kommer gäller det att vara förberedd. Läs mer i Dinvinguide.se dinvinguide.se/magnus/om-hand… #usa #dinvinguide 23 hours ago
- RT @FranzSchneider: Good news! I'm going to be back in #Stockholm for a tasting on April 19th. Stay tuned for more information @vendicti @J… 23 hours ago
- Ny lampa i biblioteket instagram.com/p/BgddU_1Ht4f/ 4 days ago
- A decent size bottle @FranzSchneider ;) instagram.com/p/BgcNqTQnBVC/ 4 days ago
Copyright issuesAll texts on this blog is the property of ©Magnus Reuterdahl if not otherwise specified, if you want to use any material please contact me for further discussion. For research or educational purposes all material on this blog is free to copy and spread if not otherwise specified. If you have any questions please contact me via e-mail or the comments function. _______________________________________________ All photographs on this blog are taken by Magnus Reuterdahl if not otherwise specified. All pictures taken by me and published on this blog are free to use as you give me and the blog credit for it and that they are not used in political or religious propaganda. If you want a picture with a higher resolution please contact me via e-mail or the comment function. _______________________________________________ inventerare [at] hotmail dot com Magnus Reuterdahl sidinnehåll