Will be updated daily!
I found this on facebook and thought it rather fun, check it out here. I’ll join but I’ll do it here on the blog-.please feel free to follow -. post a link in the comment field and hopefully boyth yopu and I will foind some new, ol or forgotten classics. Btw click on like at the facebookgroup as well.
- day 01 – your favorite song – not easy and clearly depending on the day – but today it’s:
- day 02 – your least favorite song – how someone who has made decent aor / hard rock could degenerate into this is beyond me (do you not belive me check this up )!
- day 03 – a song that makes you happy – though it breaks my heart Ronnie James Dio is no longer among us his voice always puts me in a good mood.
- day 04 – a song that makes you sad – don’t know if any music really makes me sad – but the ambiance of this reminds me of sadness or perhaps loneliness
- day 05 – a song that reminds you of someone – mayhap not someone in particular but those first slow-dances from school discos in middle school
- day 06 – a song that reminds you of somewhere – Do you remeber where you were 1994 April 5th – I do! A sad day
- day 07 – a song that reminds you of a certain event – This song reminds me of the Jönköping fair where I worked for several consecutive years at Jönköpings skiv- och bokantikvariat (a second hand record an book store) – among the music played was lots of blues – and who’s the king if not Freddie…
- day 08 – a song that you know all the words to – now here’s a cathogory with way to many songs so I’ll choose a classic
- day 09 – a song that you can dance to – If you call this dancing then I can dance :) the Doom dance or doom stomp!!! I giveth to you Candlemass
- day 10 – a song that makes you fall asleep – this is a song I like to fall asleep to, from an album I like to fall asleep to
- day 11 – a song from your favorite band – favourite band is a really hard one, there are so many to choose from, I feel ambivalent, I’m having second thoughts, its… its… its… well, perhaps not the best but sure enough a favourite band:
- day 12 – a song from a band you hate – This is most difficult, I can’t say that I really hate a band – though I strongly dislikes some and this is perhaps the first that came in mind
why? If you don’t remeber or is to young
- day 13 – a song that is a guilty pleasure – I’m not the biggest fan of country music – but what the heck when its good its darn good
- day 14 – a song that no one would expect you to love – I think this is impossible ’cause as I like music from most genres most people would probably not be chocked no matter what -though this might unexpected for at least some
- day 15 – a song that describes you – This is a song that describes my situation in many ways, I travel a lot, I travel where the jobs are and I always wants to tell a story…
…though my purpose is archaeology and cultural heritage!
- day 16 – a song that you used to love but now hate – Both love and hate is perhaps strong words concerning this, growing up during the 80’s my boy room walls had two kinds of posters; heavy metal bands and semi naked girls e.g. Samantha Fox, Sabrina etc. I don’t think I ever loved this song but at the time it was on the table – hate is a strong word – I can’t say this is good but awakes memories of time past by… and it’s very much a product of the that time.
- day 17 – a song that you hear often on the radio – a great tune from the other side
- day 18 – a song that you wish you heard on the radio - an oldie but goldie if one of those can stem from the 90s
- day 19 – a song from your favorite album – I feel very fragmented – so this classic is my choice
- day 20 – a song that you listen to when you’re angry – this is a great song to get aggressions out – as well as great all along and a great album – listen to it :)
though this was a tough contender
- day 21 – a song that you listen to when you’re happy – great song, great city
- day 22 – a song that you listen to when you’re sad – Evil Elvis always seems to cheer me up…
- day 23 – a song that you want to play at your wedding – cheesy – oh yes but the again what is love
- day 24 – a song that you want to play at your funeral – I really couldn’t decide between these two songs – Though in the end I hope that there is someone else who chooses songs that reminds them of me!
- day 25 – a song that makes you laugh
- day 26 – a song that you can play on an instrument
- day 27 – a song that you wish you could play
- day 28 – a song that makes you feel guilty
- day 29 – a song from your childhood
- day 30 – your favorite song at this time last year